***EndNote citation management software is available for free to all Duquesne University users through a campus site license. To access your copy of EndNote, log into DORI with your multipass credentials.***
Once logged in: Click Index > Campus Services > Computer Store > Software Downloads
Scroll to the bottom of the CTS Software Download Page to find EndNote. Click Download Windows or Download Mac accordingly.
Welcome to Gumberg Library's EndNote Guide. EndNote's citation management software is a useful tool for organizing references and creating bibliographies.
Getting Started Includes instruction on downloading and installing EndNote software for Duquesne University users. Highlights features offered by EndNote, video tutorials for Windows and Mac, and online resources.
Transition from RefWorks Includes step-by-step guidance on exporting your RefWorks library to EndNote.
Selecting a Tool Though Duquesne University will be providing a campus license to EndNote, there are other citation management tools you may be interested in using.
EndNote has many features that will assist you during the research project, including:
- Create a customizable library
- Finds full text articles for you
- Creates bibliographies in over 5,000 styles
- Manually enter references (that are not available electronically)
- Cite While You Write™ generates in-text citations within your Word document
- Attach up to 45 files per record, including PDFs, videos, sound files.
- Read and annotate your attached PDFs
- Sync your references with an online account
- Share references (with other EndNote users)