JoVE Biology publishes standard techniques and novel experimental approaches in the fields of cellular, molecular, and organismal biology aimed at understanding the functions of life and living organisms.
- Gene Sequencing
- Cellular and Molecular Imaging
- Cellular and Genetic Therapeutics
- Protein Interactions and Kinetics
- In vivo and in vitro Models of Disease
JoVE Behavior focuses on observational and experimental approaches that seek to understand human and animal behavior.
- >Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognition and Emotion
- Learning and Memory
- Sleep and Circadian Rhythms
- Social Awareness and Interactions
JoVE Medicine connects biomedical research and clinical medicine using various types of experimental approaches.
- Internal Medicine
- Animal Models of Disease
- Surgical Subspecialties
- Clinical Teaching Resources
- In vivo Imaging Techniques
JoVE Neuroscience is devoted to the study of the brain and nervous system; also featuring potential treatments for neurological diseases.
- Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology
- Development and Neural Plasticity
- Neurogenesis and Neural Stem Cells
- Spinal Cord Injury Models
- Neurosurgery and Neuroimaging