As of August 27, 2020
No printer? Voteriders.org: https://www.voteriders.org/photocopy-my-id/
· Verify your Registration: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/VIC/
· Register to Vote: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/ovrweb/
· Formerly incarcerated people are not eligible unless their rights have been restored
· Anyone may request an Absentee Ballot if they are concerned about COVID. Students living away from their permanent address may also request an absentee ballot.
· You must include a copy of your photo ID with your application
· Application due date is 10/9/2020
· Note, if you are local, you can make an appointment to vote early at your local county clerk: https://elect.ky.gov/About-Us/Pages/County-Clerks.aspx
· If you requested an absentee ballot you must vote absentee unless you have not received your ballot by 10/28/2020, at which point you may vote at the polls.
· Ballots must be RECEIVED by the election
· To find out about hand-delivery options, contact your county clerk: https://elect.ky.gov/About-Us/Pages/County-Clerks.aspx