- Alumni can complete the alumni card request form here: https://duq.libwizard.com/f/alumni
- You will receive an email notification when your card is available for pickup. Please note that it may take up to 2 business days to confirm alumni status.
- Please bring photo ID and stop at the 4th floor circulation desk to pick up your card. Cards cannot be mailed.
Alumni Library Privileges
Upon verification of alumni status and registration in the library's user database, alumni are afforded the following library privileges:
Visit Gumberg Library
Borrow Gumberg Library Physical Materials
- Circulating books may be checked out for 28 days, with one renewal permitted
- Materials from other collections (Curriculum Center, Audiovisuals, Phenomenology Center, Library of Things) circulate according to their respective time frames
- A maximum of 20 items may be checked out at a given time
- Renewals may be requested in person or over the phone at 412.396.6130
Gumberg Research Database Access
Alumni and guest access to WIFI and library databases is currently unavailable. Our campus Information and Technology Services are working hard to make this available again for our valued alumni and guest researchers.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
- Interlibrary Loan and EZBorrow services require an active University student or employee MultiPass account.
- Study rooms are not available during the academic year. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis during the summer months and holiday periods.
- Open study spaces are available depending on current student use.