Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide has been designed to assist Holy Family Academy students researching the effects of energy production and consumption.
Students’ preliminary topic ideas:
- Energy in the human body (food and sleep)
- Fossil Fuels
- Nuclear Energy
- Solar Energy and Wind Power
- How sporting equipment is designed to absorb energy
- How money affects people's access to energy
- How money affects and is affected by the energy industry at large
- Climate change
- Science fiction models of energy production and consumption
- How energy charges electronic devices such as phones
Identifying Reliable Sources