Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lost something? It happens to the best of us.
Fill in this form for each misplaced item (1 item per form).
If we recover your item at Gumberg Library we'll contact you ASAP.
NOTE: Gumberg Library is not responsible for any misplaced, lost, or stolen items.
We strongly recommend that you do not leave any personal belongings unattended at any time, including items left in a study room carrel.
Misplaced Item at Gumberg form
The Gumberg Library maintains a lost and found for items left in the library. The lost and found is cleaned out the first workday of every month. All unclaimed items will either be discarded or donated.
The items listed below have special disposal processes.
- Audio/Visual Items and books: Taken to the Catalog Department.
- Cell Phones: Given to the DU Police within 24 hours.
- Credit Cards: Shredded.
- Documents: Shredded.
- Driver Licenses: Shredded.
- Duq. Univ. ID Cards: Taken to the ID center.
- Jewelry (Expensive): Given to the DU Police.
- Keys: Given to the DU Police.
- Laptops: Given to the DU Police after 24 hours.
- Money – Large Amounts: Given to the DU Police.
- Passports: Given to the DU Police.
- Purses: Given to the DU Police within 24 hours.
- Wallets: Given to the DU Police within 24 hours.