Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Screenshot
Capturing the screen on your computer can be helpful when sharing important information.
- To learn how to take a screenshot on your Mac, click here.
- To learn the many ways to screenshot in Windows, click here.
- For instructions on how to take a screenshot on a Chromebook, click here.
If you are using a mobile device, you can also capture an image of your screen.
- For how to screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, click here.
- For how to screenshot on your Android device, click here.
How to Screen Record
Screen recording is an easy and effective way to communicate and make instructional videos.
- For instructions on how to screen record on your Mac, click here.
- For instructions on how to screen record on Windows, click here.
Ask a Librarian
A last resort option if you are unable to take a screenshot, is to use your mobile device to take a photo of your computer screen.