While Gumberg's website may seem daunting, we can find a lot of useful information on our pages to help answer patron questions and better understand what services we offer the Duquesne community.
The home page of Gumberg Library's website:
On the main page, we can search our catalogue for books, ebooks, online articles, and more. This can be done in the DUQSearch box, and this is accessible at the top of any other page.
You can find our contact information on the left side of the page (it's best to have patron's email us).
You can also find our 4 main pages in the blue boxes at the bottom of the page. Access Services related information is primarily in the "Info & Help" section.
- In this section you'll find access to our databases, research guides, and more resources for students/faculty who need more in-depth assistance
- This page is primarily managed by our librarians, and patrons who have questions about these resources should be referred to the on-call librarian or encouraged to email the library at email@example.com.
Centers & Collections
- In this section you'll find information about the Phenomenology Center (1st floor), University Archives (1st floor), and Curriculum Center (5th floor)
- We can refer patrons to these pages if they inquire about them at the front desk, and it is good to review the Curriculum Center's webpage since they have a frequently used collection and services.
Programs & Events
- In this section you'll find the Library's programs and events calendar. If a patron asks about any events occurring in the library now or in the future, they can check here on our website.
- If a patron asks about hosting an event at the library, we can encourage them to fill out an "event form" on this page as well.
Info & Help
- This section includes ASD's resources and services that we offer the Duquesne Community. Please continue to the next page to learn more about our services and role at Duquesne