On-Campus Writing Center
The Duquesne University Writing Center provides help for writing, revision, grammar and punctuation, citation, genre and more!
By creating an account, you can make an appointment through the Writing Center website.
Gumberg Related Guides
EndNote for APA 7th Edition
The version of EndNote that you currently have installed on your computer is unlikely to have APA 7th edition installed.
However, EndNote does make it available to download.
To download the 7th edition, follow the steps below:
1. Access the Output Styles Webpage
2. Click APA 7th and then click Download Style
- The download should open in EndNote
- If it doesn't, go to your downloads folder and click open
3. When the file opens in EndNote, click File and then Save As
4. Go to your EndNote Library and click Select Another Style
5. Search for APA 7th and click Choose
- You will now see APA 7th as a style option from the drop-down bar
Please Note: EndNote recently released the 7th edition style. There are minor bugs that may affect the accuracy of your citations!
⇒ Double-check your citations!
If you are beginning to learn how to use APA Style, using the Writing Center within Academic Writer may help you.
When writing a paper in the Writing Center, you can add references from your reference library into the body of your paper as well as generate a bibliography from your references.
Note: An account is needed to use the Writing Center.