Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View & Renew: Gumberg & E-ZBorrow Items
My Library Account
- Keep track of your checked out items from Gumberg & E-ZBorrow
- Review Gumberg items you've placed on hold/requested
- Confirm due dates for checked out Gumberg & E-ZBorrow items
- Renew eligible Gumberg and E-ZBorrow items
View & Renew: ILLiad Items
To renew an ILLiad request:
- Log into My ILLiad account
- Look under View on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on Checked Out Items
- Click on the Transaction Number for the item you want to renew.
Renew Request will appear in red.If the item is due within the allowable time range (14 days before it is due including the day it is due). You cannot renew items after the due date.
5. Click Renew Request
- 28 more days will automatically be added to your initial due date. The lending library will decide if more time will be granted.
- If more time is given, you will be notified by email of the new due date.
- Otherwise, your item is due back at Gumberg Library at the end of the 28 additional days.
If the Renew Request button does not appear on the web page, it may be because of one of these reasons:
- Renewals are not allowed for the item
- The due date is before the allowable date set for renewals
- The due date is after the allowable date set for renewals
View & Renew: E-ZBorrow
- Submit NEW print book requests through E-ZBorrow
- Keep track of your past and current E-ZBorrow requests
- You cannot renew E-ZBorrow books from this account.
Log into your Gumberg Library Account to:
- Renew E-ZBorrow books
- Verify due dates