Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Curriculum Center offers the following services:
- Network computer with black and white printing capabilities (printers located on the 4th floor). For more information about color printing and photocopying at Gumberg Library click here.
- Bulletin Board Paper (25¢ per foot, 5ft for $1)
- Laminating (50¢ per foot)
- Binding ($2 per binding)
- Glue Sticks (50¢ each)
- Sharpie Markers ($1 each)
Due to COVID19 precautions, the Curriculum Center cannot accept cash or credit card payments at this time. All fees for services will be charged to your library account and can be paid for at a later date.
Prestige Ellison Machines with a vast array of dies
For more information on the Ellison machines in the Curriculum Center or a complete list of dies, Click Here.
- jTouch presentation system with additional input source
- Boardmaker & Writing with Symbols software
Request a Purchase
Is there something missing in our collection? A new book (or great classic) you'd like to see on our shelves?
Be sure to note in the "Special Instructions/Comments" box that you would like this material to be purchased for the Curriculum Center.
Thanks for your suggestions!