Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Austin, Daniel R., Luan, Anna, Wang, Louise L., Bhattacharya, Jay, "Small Increases to Employer Premiums Could Shift Millions of People to the Exchanges and Add Billions to Federal Outlays," Health Affairs 32.9 (Sep 2013): 1531-1537.
- Bakich, Kathryn L., Hustead, Joanne L., "The Consequences of Losing 'Grandfathered' Status," Benefits Law Journal 26.3 (Autumn 2013): 67-75.
- Buchmueller, Thomas, Carey, Collen, Levy, Helen G., "Will Employers Drop Health Insurance Coverage Because of the Affordable Care Act?" Health Affairs 32.9 (Sep 2013): 1522-1530.
- Larrat, E. Paul, RPh, PhD, Marcoux, Rita M., RPh, MBA, and Vogenberg, F. Randy, RPh, PhD, "The Affordable Care Act: New Features in 2013," Pharmacy and Therapeutics 38.3 (Mar 2013): 164-165.
- Nussbaum, Arthur, MD. (2012). "Can Congress Make You Buy Health Insurance? The Affordable Care Act, National Health Care Reform, and the Constitutionality of the Individual Mandate," Duquesne Law Review 50, 411.
- A recent publication by Duquesne School of Law graduate Dr. Arthur Nussbaum.
- Rosenbaum, Sara, JD, "The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Implications for Public Health Policy and Practice," Public Health Reports 126.1 (Jan-Feb 2011): 130-135.
- Swartz, Rochelle, "Bearing the Burden of Contraception: Why For-Profit Businesses Must Comply With the 'Contraceptive Mandate'," Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law 18.4 (2013): 1049-1088.
- Treece, Brielle, "A Flood of Newly Insured Patients: How Will States, Providers, and Health Systems Respond?" Chicago Policy Review (Sep 10, 2013).
- West-oram, Peter, "Freedom of Conscience and Health Care in the United States of America: The Conflict Between Public Health and Religious Liberty in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act," Health Care Analysis: HCA 21.3 (Sep 2013): 237-47.
- Winston, Flaura K, MD, PhD, Zonfrillo, Mark R., MD, MSCE, Garcia-Espana, J Felipe, PhD, Miller, Ted R, PhD, "Anticipated Increases in Medically Attended Injuries by Children and Young Adults With the Affordable Care Act: The Growing Role of Primary Care in the Pediatric Trauma System," Clinical Pediatrics 52.10 (Oct 2013): 960.