Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gumberg Library Quick Links
This section of the guide contains resources available both through the Gumberg Library and online. These resources will assist HMS students find relevant information.
There are five different research pages:
- Databases- This list of recommended databases includes articles and other materials from Gumberg's electronic resources and freely available resources.
- eBooks/Books- This page contains information about finding and borrowing books and eBooks through the Gumberg Library.
- Evidence Based Practice- Evidence Based Practice (EBP) is an important element of healthcare practice. This page contains information about EBP and the available resources.
- Drug Information- Drug Information includes a variety of resources available online about drugs.
- Mobile Resources- This page contains information about Gumberg's mobile resources and other health-related resources available for mobile devices.