Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are lots of datasets available for reuse. A small sample is below, but there are many more.
Just be sure to read the requirements for using the data, and don't forget to cite it.
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility: Biodiversity data
- CoRIS: Coral Reef Information System, a portal with data and information from NOAA
- Figshare: Data from researchers in many different disciplines
- Dataverse: Data from Harvard researchers. Filter by discipline, date, and more.
- Data.gov: Government data including ecosystems, maritime data, and climate data
- USGS: Data from USGS scientists, including energy, water, and ecosystems data
Need help managing your data?
Check out our Data Management guide: