The Gumberg Library seeks to make its resources accessible to all users.
- Library Web site accessibility - Follows W3C [World Wide Web Consortium] design standards.
- Electronic resources - Accessibility is considered in the library's selection of information resources.
- Building access - Accessible entrance, elevators and restrooms. For any area that is not fully accessible, staff assistance is available upon request. Please visit the library front desk for assistance.
- Special library services - Available upon request for users. Please visit the library front desk for assistance.
- Individual research assistance - To meet with a librarian, contact the library to schedule an appointment.
- Assistive technology needs - Users who need assistive hardware, software or equipment to use the Gumberg Library and its resources should contact Student Services.