Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessibility in Gumberg LIbrary
The Gumberg Library seeks to make its resources accessible to all users.
- Library Web site accessibility - Follows W3C [World Wide Web Consortium] design standards.
- Electronic resources - Accessibility is considered in the library's selection of information resources.
- Building access - Accessible entrance, elevators and restrooms. For any area that is not fully accessible, staff assistance is available upon request. Please visit the library front desk for assistance.
- Special library services - Available upon request for users. Please visit the library front desk for assistance.
- Individual research assistance - To meet with a librarian, contact the library to schedule an appointment.
- Assistive technology needs - Users who need assistive hardware, software or equipment to use the Gumberg Library and its resources should contact Student Services.