Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. most days (open 24/7 for final exam period)
- Dedicated study room for graduate students
- Individual study rooms and group study rooms with projection equipment
- No cost interlibrary lending program
- Wireless throughout the library
- Bloomberg terminal in the library when Investment Center may not be available
MBA Library Resources
- Ask a Librarian -- 24/7 access to a professional librarian (via chat session)
- Research Databases -- more than 200 research databases including key Business resources
- Scholarly Journals- 50,000+ full-text journals and trade publication
- Integration with Google Scholar -- Search using the familiar Google Scholar interface and link to full-text through Gumberg Library
- Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan -- RapidILL, ILLiad and E-ZBorrow services to deliver publications to you within 24 hours in many cases at no charge
- Citation Management -- Resources for software (including EndNote and Zotero) and style guides (APA, MLA) for preparing accurate citations. You may download EndNote through the Duquesne Computer Store link in DORI. SAS and SPSS are also available.