Checking out items today? All regular circulating items that normally have a 16-week loan period, now have a default due date of May 7, 2021.
Need to return items but missed the due date? Don't worry! Return your library items outside of Gumberg next time you're on campus or request a pre-paid UPS return label. We are NOT charging any late fines.
Lost or damaged a library item beyond repair? Hey, these things happen. Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work with you directly on assessing a replacement fee.
Gumberg Library faculty and staff are dedicated to providing access to your research and supplementary materials! If you need an extension or have any questions regarding loan times, due dates, or library-related issues, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
As an emeritus or retiree of Duquesne University, you can access Gumberg Library's Classic Catalog to view what we have in our catalog without needing a Duquesne Multipass login. Follow the instructions below to access the Classic Catalog.
For more information regarding requesting materials, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once on the Research page, navigate to Classic Catalog (Find Print Books) under Research Tools.
3. The Classic Catalog will open. Using the search bar, search for the material needed.
4. Once the search has been submitted, a results page will populate. Select the result that best fits your needs.
5. Once selected, the catalog will list the title, author, location in the library, call number, and availability.
6. At the top of the page, select the red checkmark Request/Hold button above the item.
7. You will be prompted to enter your name and 16 digit number on the front of your Duquesne ID. Please give at least 3 business days when selecting your "Cancel if not filled by" date.
8. Library staff will pull your items and have them ready for you to pick up within 3 business days. You will receive an email when your materials are ready for pick up.
View the other tabs on the left-hand side of this Borrowing from Gumberg During Covid-19 page for details on how to acquire your requested items.