A Few Commonly Asked Questions..
Card Swipe Access
For your safety, and to improve the study environment, anyone entering Gumberg Library must swipe and show their DUQ ID card (or any form of photo ID) during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to closing
ALL DAY Saturday & Sunday
Gumberg Library News
Gumberg Library is your library, and we invite you to take advantage of all that we have to offer. If you have papers to research, want to study with friends, or just want to relax with a movie or bestseller, come to the library. Staff are available to help you—so please ask questions and let us know your needs. Your success is our goal!
-Dr. Laverna Saunders, University Librarian
From Gumberg Library
- Use your DU ID to borrow and renew items
- Borrow up to 25 items for 4 weeks
- Most items can have up to 2 renewals* (see Borrowing Policies link for exceptions to standard loan period)
- Fines for overdue materials are generally $.20 per day* (may be higher for special items)
- Laptops and headphones may be checked out within the library for 3 hours; Study room keys may be checked out for 4 hours
See Borrowing Policies for more details.
From other libraries
Borrow items from other libraries and pick them up at Gumberg Library's Circulation Desk.
Start Your Search Here
Not sure where to look for your research information? Try these links for access to books, journal articles, A/V materials and more. Having trouble with your search? See the tutorials in the box below for help!