To renew an ILLiad request:
- Log into your ILLiad account
- Look under View on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on Checked Out Items
- Click on the Transaction Number for the item you want to renew.
Renew Request will appear in red.If the item is due within the allowable time range (14 days before it is due including the day it is due). You cannot renew items after the due date.
5. Click Renew Request
- 28 more days will automatically be added to your initial due date. The lending library will decide if more time will be granted.
- If more time is given, you will be notified by email of the new due date.
- Otherwise, your item is due back at the JKM Library at the end of the 28 additional days.
If the Renew Request button does not appear on the web page, it may be because of one of these reasons:
- Renewals are not allowed for the item
- The due date is before the allowable date set for renewals
- The due date is after the allowable date set for renewals