What is E-ZBorrow?
- A quick way for you to borrow books from more than 50 academic libraries throughout Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and West Virginia. The borrowing period is six weeks with one six-week renewal.
Who may use E-ZBorrow?
Current Duquesne University
- students attending classes on campus,
- or staff member can request books at no charge.
We are currently piloting a system to ship E-ZBorrow books to distance learning students. Contact (412) 396-6127 for more information.
How can I access E-ZBorrow?
- Enter your 16-digit DU Card number in the login box. (Yeah, we agree it's kind of a pain...we're working on it!)
When and where can I pick up my requests?
- E-ZBorrow items arrive in an average of five business days.
- You will receive two emails: 1. when you submit your request, 2. when your request arrives.
- You have 2 weeks to pick them up at the Circulation Desk on the 4th floor of Gumberg Library.
Can I use E-ZBorrow to obtain journal articles, audiovisuals, and other materials?
- Yes, you can borrow selected audiovisuals at the lending libraries' discretion
- No, you cannot obtain journal articles using E-ZBorrow. Try ILLiad!
If you encounter any problems, please contact us at (412) 396-6130 or Ask a Librarian.