The library is here to help you with your academic needs.
If you need any help, please ask a librarian!
- Unsure how to use the library website or search databases? Check out the Gumberg tutorials guide!
- Looking for a study space? You can check out an individual study room, or study on one of our quiet floors (1-3). Group study rooms are on the 4th and 5th floors.
- Research guides can help you find articles and books on many different topics
- Off-campus? You can access all of the library's databases and ebooks. Just log in using your MultiPass. You can also Ask a Librarian any time.
- Check out the Curriculum Center if you have children, work with children, or just love children's literature. In addition to books, the Curriculum Center has puppets, games, and an Ellison machine and dies. See the Curriculum Center guide for more information!
- Looking for a book the library doesn't have? Try EZ-Borrow or Suggest a Purchase.
- Learn more about our ebook collections.
- Need help with citing? See our guides on APA, AMA, or MLA.
- You may want to use a citation manager to store your references. See our EndNote guide, or our general Citation Management guide.
- If you're looking for a little escape from school work, check out the Popular Reading Room on the 4th floor (across from the circulation desk), or the DVDs on the 5th floor.