This section of the guide contains free resources available both at Gumberg Library and online. These resources will assist alumni find relevant health information.
There are five different research pages:
- Databases- This lists recommended databases and resources that contain free full text for the public.
- Literature Searching- This page contains useful links to guides about improving your search strategies and searching on specific databases.
- PubMed Full Text- This page provides tips for getting articles in full text from PubMed.
- Books- This page guides alumni on how to find print books.
- eBooks- This page outlines resources to get free eBooks.