This section of the guide contains resources available both through the Gumberg Library and online. These resources will assist FNP students find relevant information.
There are five different research pages:
- Databases- This list of recommended databases includes articles and other materials from Gumberg's electronic resources and freely available open access resources.
- eBooks/Books- This page contains information about finding and borrowing books and eBooks through the Gumberg Library.
- Evidence Based Practice- Evidence Based Practice is an important element of healthcare practice. This page contians information about EBP and the available resources.
- Drug Information- Drug Information includes a variety of resources available online about perscription drugs.
- Mobile Resources- This page contains information about Gumberg's mobile resources and other health related resources available for mobile devices.