Faculty can embed videos directly into courseware. This page will show you how.
Ambrose Digital features streaming videos covering many disciplines and includes the BBC Shakespeare plays. You can easily link to or embed a video into a course on Blackboard (or any other course materials).
1. Choose the video you'd like to embed and press the Play icon.
2. After the video loads, scroll down underneath it and click on View Permalink and Embedding Information.
3. Copy the permanent link or the embed code and paste it into your materials.
JoVE is science's first peer-reviewed video journal. Gumberg currently subscribes to JoVE Biology, JoVE Neuroscience, and JoVE Medicine. The visualized experiments can be embedded in course materials. To share an experiment:
1. Click on the video and press play. Once it is playing you can copy the link in your browser's address bar and paste it into your materials.
2. If you prefer, you can click the Plus Sign on the right hand side of the video:
The URL will pop up and you can copy and paste the link.
For more info on JoVE, see our guide!