With a few simple steps you can now link directly from Google Scholar to Gumberg Library's online databases! You can also access the library catalog (DuCat)and interlibrary loan (ILLiad) seamlessly through Google Scholar. Follow the steps below:
- Scroll to the "Library Links" section of the "Scholar Preferences" page.
- Search for "Duquesne" in the "Library Links" search box.
- Check the box in front of "Duquesne University (Find It @ Duquesne)"
- Save your preferences!
- Now when you search Google Scholar, look for "Find It @ Duquesne" link to access the library's resources.
- Remember: To access full-text resources available through Gumberg Library, you will need your MultiPass username and password. If you need help, please contact Ask a Librarian.